Re: Nitrogen

To: "Ron Soave" <soavero@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Nitrogen
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 07:43:46 -0500
We used Nitrogen in our helicopter tires cause it didn't attack the rubber
and was supposed to be more stable when heated up...

I use Nitrogen in the race car trailer cause it's easier then an air
compressor... and doesn't make noise..

After that youse guys gots toooo much time on your hands...

We did have a fairly good speedweek at Bonneville if that counts... 2
records in the Camaro... 246.011 in gas and 249.6 in fuel... and qualified
at 259.9 in fuel but blew a tire at 215mph on the return run,  cut a tire
down on a nut that was on the course )( yep we actually found the nut )...