Re: MG Roadster coming to US

To: b-evans@earthlink.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MG Roadster coming to US
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 12:01:07 EDT
In a message dated 8/24/2006 9:37:33 PM Mountain Standard Time,
b-evans@earthlink.net writes:

Face it,  if the "new" MG "came" from China, people would steer
clear.

Buster

Unless perhaps the cars were attractive and cheap.  I always  thought Hyundai
missed the boat by not marketing a cute little two seater for  about 60% of
the price of a Honda Civic.  I'd bet the kids would gobble  them up.

This Chinese MG is going to have to come to market in the low to mid $20's
or they will never beat Miata.

Robert  Houston
Texan in NM

73 MG Midget
74.5 MGBGT
63  TR4

Transported to a surreal landscape, a young girl kills the first  woman she
meets and then teams up with three complete strangers to kill  again...
(http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/23877.html#email)
(http://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/Unknown/) Marin  County newspaper's TV
listing for "The Wizard of
Oz"