Re: Flywheel removal

To: "Phil Nase" <nase@ptd.net>, <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Flywheel removal
From: "Bud Pazur" <bpazur@excel.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 15:37:37 -0500
Phil -

The two fly wheels I removed on Wednesday I just used a little prybar that
WST had. I just pried incrementally all around so I didn't booger anthing
up, but loosened them just slightly so eventually they just fell off
(actually they didn't fall off cause I had my other hand under them).

Bud

PS As far as they crank pulley nut, WST had the right size on it so we could
torque the flywheel bolts, but I don't remember what it is. Measuring would
be the best thing, then pick one up at Sears or somepollace like that.