Re: Da race: wrinklies vs zits

To: dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Da race: wrinklies vs zits
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 12:55:17 EDT
In a message dated 8/29/2006 9:48:22 AM Mountain Standard Time,
dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com writes:

OK,  Robert, let me make it simple for you... there was a yellow Bugeye with
a  highly modified engine, transmission, differential, and suspension; there
was a much-riced Peugeot; they were driven by The Stig up a hillclimb
course; one car was faster than the other. Sound like a race to you?   ;-)
David Lieb
Last I checked, all the human beings in the world were of  the same race.
Some of us just happen to be more willing to admit it.

Ahhh, no one 'splained it to me that way.

I just wanted to fire back at the idiot that thought derf was being a
racist, off the spridget list, 'cause I'm trying to be a good boy and all.

Robert  Houston
Texan in NM

73 MG Midget
74.5 MGBGT
63  TR4

Transported to a surreal landscape, a young girl kills the first  woman she
meets and then teams up with three complete strangers to kill  again...
(http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/23877.html#email)
(http://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/Unknown/) Marin  County newspaper's TV
listing for "The Wizard of
Oz"