Re: Da race: wrinklies vs zits

To: "Glen Byrns" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Da race: wrinklies vs zits
From: "Guy R Day" <grday@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 20:38:46 +0100
<snip> Even frame by frame I couldn't get a good view of
> the induction side of the motor, but with "130 HP", its no 1380 sucker
> <snip>
Have a look around 3:34 or 3:35 (mug of tea resting atop the engine).

Despite having been once registered as such, the Bugeye is no longer
currently registered with the DVLA as a road going car.  Had it been the
engine size would be listed.  There is no vehicle excise licence in the
windscreen and the presence of the roll bar is not too common for a road
motor.

Guy R Day