Re: Intake manifold

To: Michael Cheman <mcheman1@msn.com>
Subject: Re: Intake manifold
From: John Caffrey <jdc6@lehigh.edu>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 09:46:48 -0400
Besides Robert's suggestion of the Maniflow intake manifold, the only
other option is to modify an MGB manifold. Spridgets racing in
F/Production in the SCCA are allowed the HS4's and use modified B
intakes, so you might inquire in the wanted section on the production
racing forum.
http://www.coloradoscca.org/prodcar/index.php
John
Fogelsville, PA