off to Alaska

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: off to Alaska
From: "Glen Byrns" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 15:55:21 -0700
My wife and I are off to a two week 25th anniversary vacation/cruise in Alaska
this Monday.  Going over the itinerary she prepared, I see lots of yarn stores
and only one Airplane museum and absolutely no LBC related sites.  Has anyone
got any recommendations for historic aircraft museums, car museums, LBC shows
or pretty much anything more fun than a yarn store?  We'll be in Anchorage,
Seward, Palmer, Haines, Skagway, and one or two other places I can't spell.

Thanks,
Glen Byrns