She Passed!!!

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: She Passed!!!
From: "Bob" <rcampion@usadatanet.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 22:03:56 -0400
NYS inspection today, and she passed with flying colors
.
  While chatting with the retired owner of my garage, about all the cars he
has of course, I saw some old plates in the corner, told him I was looking
for some 61's, and he had a beautiful set that looked liked they were hardly
ever used.  Picked them up for a really good price because I have been doing
business with him for 35 years, and we have become the best of friends.

Thanks to all you guys that helped me get her this far.  I will still have a
lot of questions about all the little things I have to do, so you haven't
heard the last of me yet.

Bob Campion
Vernon, NY