[Fwd: [TR] Anyone on the list in/near Brooklyn, NY? Help me out

To: "Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fwd: [TR] Anyone on the list in/near Brooklyn, NY? Help me out
From: Bill McLeod <wbmcleod@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 19:22:25 -0700
This was in the the TR list....
Cap'n Bob? Someone?
Reply to Paul, not me.
Regards, Bill

Hello all,

I am putting a NOS exhaust system on my 81 Datsun 280zx and I need a part
from Nissan and it turns out that it was discontinued 15 years ago. I
located one in Brooklyn, NY but they wont ship it to me no matter how much I
beg them. Is there anyone in or near Brooklyn that could or would be willing
to buy it for me and ship it to me?, its very small maybe 4 inches long.
Email me off the list if you can help me out.

Thanks!

Paul Seedoff

Rx74evr@mchsi.com