Re: Last Day for My MGB on eBay Auction is Tomorrow - 9/2

To: "conan" <conan@intrex.net>,
Subject: Re: Last Day for My MGB on eBay Auction is Tomorrow - 9/2
From: "MICHAEL CARPENTER" <MAIL4CARPENTERS@peoplepc.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 02:18:19 -0400
Hi Ed,

I have been on the list for a long time now.   I would bet since it had
begun or shortly thereafter.  It doesn't really matter though, because I am
not trying to please you or anyone else.

I like all of the help and good advice that is offered.  I read every email
and enjoy them.  I hate people drumming up business on a list with a topic
(MGB to make a profit) that has very little to do with Spridgets.  If I want
to purchase an MGB (doubtfully will ever happen) I will look at places where
they are sold (i.e. ebay). I would never post a blatant commercial to the
list to hopefully get more money out of a hobby.  I value the worth of the
list too much to do that!

I have nothing against Norm or anyone else.  If I want to buy or sell, I go
to ebay or elsewhere.  If I want excellent advice or how tos, I read emails
from the list.

We are constantly bombarded by commercials all day long. . . . it is nice to
read emails that have nothing to do with selling a product.

Mike C