Re: Container Ship - no LBC

To: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Container Ship - no LBC
From: "Chip Mautz" <clmautz@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 09:18:36 -0400
I bought a HF oil-cooled air compressor to build my fence - $99, down from
$150.  I'm conducting an experiment, to see how long it lasts.  So far, so
good.  Fence built, and I use an air-tool set I bought from HF for $59
(ratchet, impact, hammer, and assorted connections, in-line oiler, swivels,
etc.) all the time.

Gonna use the impact and ratchet on my '65 Sprite refurb (it doesn't run
now).

I put a dryer on it, and it came w/ a regulator.  No rust yet out of the
tank - oiled well.  My buddy's $250 Husky he bought from Home Depot was
rusting from day 1...

Funny thing, I ran out of time to run to the HF here in Atlanta to get a
nailgun (for the fence), so ran to HD - have a nice $179 Porter Cable
finishing gun, run off a $99 compressor.

Chip
'65 Sprite MKIII
'88 BMW 528e
'99 BMW 323i
'03 Chevy Suburban LT1500

--
"Don't ask yourself what the world needs; ask yourself what makes you come
alive. And then go and do that. Because what the world needs is people who