Re: Push Rod for Clutch Slave

To: kristi74midget@comcast.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Push Rod for Clutch Slave
From: Daniel1312@aol.com
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 11:37:18 EDT
As far as I know:  948/1098, 1275, 1500 with respective lengths of: 2.5",
3.0", & 3.25" and the Mini/Metro is 3.5% and can be used.  A longer than
standard
pushrod or modified length pushrod is indicative of a worn carbon clutch
release bearing or a flywheel heavily refaced or maybe a worn clutch plate -
all
of which need that longer push.

Daniel1312 - still looking for buyers for crossflow rad silicone hose - to
get the tooling made........