Re: 1500 Springs

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 1500 Springs
From: "Chris King" <cbking@alum.rpi.edu>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 14:40:25 -0700
Exactly. I don't want to buy new, lower springs, and have them sag in a
year or two so that my tires are constantly rubbing  my wheel arches. :)

So far, I've heard Winners Circle. Anyone else? Anyone tried the
"performance" springs offered by Moss?

On a side note, my the new rear springs I installed at the same time
have also sagged a bit, but they still seem to be stiff enough. They
certainly feel stiffer than the front. The front feels like a
marshmallow when I push down on the fender...

Thanks guys!

-=Chris

Chris King
http://home.comcast.net/~kvcbk/