FS: Forward tilt BE bonnet hinge components

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: FS: Forward tilt BE bonnet hinge components
From: "Peter Shull" <pdx.pete@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 20:03:54 -0700
The short and semi-shameless plug.: I have for sale one set of the components
needed for the forward tilt bonnet hinge. They were made to the specifications
listed at Gerard's Garage and have been powder coated black. The necessary
nuts, bolt and spacers are not included. If interested, feel free to contact
me at pdx.pete@verizon.net.

To view the plans from which they were made, you may go to:
http://tinyurl.com/e8qsf
(or http://www.gerardsgarage.com/GarageContent/Tech/tilthinge/tilthinge.htm if
you so desire.)

The longer, but still semi-shameless, plug: I ran across a couple of guys who
moonlight in metal fabrication and powder coating. Since their prices seemed
so reasonable I had one of them program his laser to the specifications in the
article mentioned above and burn four sets of the larger components. The other
gentleman punched out four sets of the smaller pieces and then powder coated
all the pieces. Some of the stock used was a little pitted and the powder
coating is a little lumpy in places. Therefore, the pieces are not works of
art. Since they should be easily available I did not bother rounding up all
the bolts, nuts and spacers needed. I should probably mention that I have yet
to install one of these kits on my Bugeye. However, I double-checked and they
were made to the specs listed on the website.

Thanks,
Peter Shull