Re: Minor on eBay

To: "Joe Lansing" <kidjoevid@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Minor on eBay
From: "Paul Asgeirsson" <PAsgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 11:39:22 -0700
Hi Joe,

A late Series 2 car, (Split windscreen) not a Minor 1000.  Rust appears to
be low, but no picture shows where it appears most commonly in the chassis
legs.  Looks like a single 948 carb on the 1275, appears to have some really
creative linkage on the clutch, but it looks like a pretty good candidate
for a restoration.  I suspect it doesn't have a changed out dif ratio.  No
mention of the transmission condition, but Datsuns trans. will fit on with a
kit.

Paul A