Winding Road Magazine

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: Winding Road Magazine
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 18:12:14 EDT
I just finished the article on the Tesla sports car in this months Winding
Road.

_http://mag1.olivesoftware.com/am/getBookWRM.asp?Path=WRM/2006/10/01&BookColle
ction=WRM_AM&ReaderStyle=WR&OnePageMode=1_
(http://mag1.olivesoftware.com/am/getBookWRM.asp?Path=WRM/2006/10/01&BookCollection=WRM_AM&ReaderStyle=WR&OnePage
Mode=1)

Sounds too good to be true.  If this technology works for a sports  car, how
long before they use it in an econobox?  Of course, when you add  air
conditioning, electric windows and such it may not work as well.

Anyone have the older downloads of Winding Road?  A couple of months  ago
they featured a picture of Carroll Shelby from his racing days.  I  thought I
had
saved it but can't find it.  They advertise past issues, but  only certain
articles from those issues.

Robert  Houston
Texan in NM

73 MG Midget
74.5 MGBGT
63  TR4

Transported to a surreal landscape, a young girl kills the first  woman she
meets and then teams up with three complete strangers to kill  again...
(http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/23877.html#email)
(http://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/Unknown/) Marin  County newspaper's TV
listing for "The Wizard of
Oz"