Re: Bike engined Spridget

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bike engined Spridget
From: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 11:12:25 -0500
I used to want a Harley.  My dad had Nortons(British content) and
Harleys when I was growing up.  They were cool.  Now, though, they
just aren't cool anymore.  They went from being a bike rider's bike to
being a lawyer and dentist toy.  No offense to any lawyers, dentists,
or Harley riders.    I would prefer a Harley over a Gold Wing or one
of those Harley Clone Wannabes, but give me a rice burning crotch
rocket from Suzuki or Honda or, better yet, a nice Ducati and I'll be
happier.  This may just be because so many Harley riders think of
themselves as being cool because they ride Harleys.  You are either
cool or you aren't.  Riding any kind of bike doesn't make you cool.