RE: Bike engined Spridget

To: "Jacques Le Clainche" <hobbycars@cox.net>,
Subject: RE: Bike engined Spridget
From: Jeff Boatright <jboatri@emory.edu>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 18:49:58 -0400
All this blather about motorcycles on the spridgets list. Bah!

Hell, I rip through my neighborhood on the the way to work and back
everyday, seven days a week with LCB header and blown-out muffler. My
bike-owning neighbors (cool 'hood: 2 Harleys, vintage BMW, vintage
Norton, vintage Vincent (is there any other type of Vincent?)) all
think the Sprite is an honorary 'cycle. Anything else is just a
"grocery getter".

And _I_ don't have to wear a helmet...Which I remind them thereof.

--
Jeffrey H. Boatright, Ph.D.
Associate Professor