Re: Split Second - a little OT

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Split Second - a little OT
From: type79@ix.netcom.com
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 11:42:01 -0400 (EDT)
Ron,
Two of my much favored cars.

Spider is a wonderful handling car, and that shifter poking out from the
forward console. And yes the original is the best body design. Nothing like
unmitigated original designs.

Elan? One of cars I have always had a passion for. Gordon Murray renowned
Formula One designer who also designed the incredible McLaren F1 road car, owns
and drives an Elan. 'nuff said.

The only other car that would eek into this tiny list would be the gruesome
Lancia Stratos. Ferrari V-6 mounted midships behind your seat and minimal
creature comforts to distort it's mission. Only ever saw one in the flesh. What
a machine.

jjf
ttp://home.ix.netcom.com/~type79/