Re: Split Second - a little OT

To: <type79@ix.netcom.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Split Second - a little OT
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 12:44:45 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: <type79@ix.netcom.com>

The only other car that would eek into this tiny list would be the gruesome
Lancia Stratos. Ferrari V-6 mounted midships behind your seat and minimal
creature comforts to distort it's mission. Only ever saw one in the flesh.
What a machine.

Jay, that was the Dino 246 motor wasn't it?  I saw a Stratos at Elkhart Lake
for a few years around 5 to 8 years ago.  Real muscular looking car, but I
would rather have that Ferrari 2.4 L in the 246 GT or GTS.  I've always
liked that car, someday.... They were pretty cheap a while ago.  Higher now,
but still not terribly high-priced.

LD