Ribcase Parts Anyone?

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ribcase Parts Anyone?
From: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 00:18:37 -0500
I have a bunch of ribcase tranny parts that I don't need.  It is two
or three trannys worth of parts in a bucket and two or three housings.
 If anyone is interested you can have the parts if you pay shipping.
If no one wants them I guess I will be selling steel "clutch alignment
tools", scrapping the Aluminum cases,  and giving out "vintage
paperweight" gears for Christmas.  If anyone wants specific parts let
me know and I'll see what I have, but I doubt any of the usual wear
items are very good, else why would they be in a bucket?  Pickup in
Baton Rouge welcome.
Cheers,
Derf