Re: [midgetsprite] [Fwd: Rare John Sprinzel Book on ebay]

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] [Fwd: Rare John Sprinzel Book on ebay]
From: b-evans@earthlink.net
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2006 09:25:12 -0800
Jay Fishbein wrote:  "It's not only spam but self-promotion of the worst
degree."

Personally, I see absolutely nothing wrong with a list member letting
folks know that they have put a rare or unobtainium item on eBay!  In
fact, I consider it a service to our rare and endangered breed!

But Jay, I would really urge you to go after this item in the most
expensive of ways!  Just remember, it may never come around again, and
you will kick yourself for letting it go to someone else.  So, unload
big money on it!

Buster