Re: Side Curtain Help - Quick Question

To: KrkLH@cs.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Side Curtain Help - Quick Question
From: type79@ix.netcom.com
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 22:55:32 -0500 (EST)
Th old windows can be removed by bending the plexi enough to clear the felt
channels and aluminum frame. Then take the old windows to a glass shop and have
them cut new ones using the old ones as patterns. Have them make plexi blocks
to act as handles. Your old windows might veen still have these as well to
serve as patterns.

Install the new windows by bending the plexi to insert it into the channel.

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct