Re: Deves rings...no more

To: "Larry B. Macy, Ph.D." <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>,
Subject: Re: Deves rings...no more
From: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 08:27:31 -0500
but larry! ya need a big bushy beard ta stick the diamond inta...right?   a
new robbins opened up here in da lehigh valley....  i remember the guy with
a dark brown/black beard....his new commercials ...he's kinda
grey......time , it's all 'bout time.....
LOL!
chuck
& ya fergot "kay" jewlers.....post law suit days...