Re: Fulcrum pin removal - clueless as usual

To: "James Pickard" <geowiz.sgy@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Fulcrum pin removal - clueless as usual
From: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 07:55:54 -0600
I just bought an entire new A arm/kingpin assembly, with grease zerks
on both sides of the fulcrum pin. A little more costly, but WELL worth
the savings in time and frustration.
I know, "what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger", but in my
opinion, "what's damn easy, leaves you more beer drinking time"

--
www.myspace.com/tequilabrad