Re: piston rings

To: "Glen Byrns" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Subject: Re: piston rings
From: rrengineer@dslextreme.com
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 10:30:38 -0800 (PST)
Speaking of rings... Not to get off Spridget topics, but I ordered a set
of pistons from Moss for my BN2 engine rebuild.  They sent me the cheapest
set of pistons with the cheapest set of rings I have ever seen.  Four
plain alloy pistons with just four plain square rings above the wrist pin.
 I guess I am not going to be politically correct with this engine.  Going
to see some blue smoke once in a while.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2