OT Re: Car Audio Amps.

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: OT Re: Car Audio Amps.
From: "bjshov8" <bjshov8@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 23:41:16 -0600
I've noticed that too.  When I was in college in the 70's, a good stereo
system was mandatory.  Nowadays I don't think very many people have them,
although some people now may have a home theatre system connected to their
TV.  Most people have ipod's and so forth, and might have a larger set of
speakers to plug their ipod into when they get home.

I still have my stereo system from college, although it is back in a back
bedroom and I don't get to use it much.  My original speakers are big
monsters so I'm trying to find them a new home just because I don't have
room for them.  Instead I have a small pair of Infinity bookshelf speakers.
Anybody near Dallas want some big speakers?

Maybe I should buy an ipod.....