RE: OT Re: Car Audio Amps.

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: OT Re: Car Audio Amps.
From: "Robert Duquette" <RobertDuquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 17:29:27 -0500
A guy at a popular stereo store here that I was speaking to a short while
back, said that most of his speaker sales were for small and in the wall
speakers until recently, when people have been coming in again looking for
large speakers.  It seems some people have time to sit and listen again.

Wadayasay to the girls?  Wanna come over to my place and we'll listen to our
ipods?  :)