Re: A great Sprite day!!!!

To: <b-evans@earthlink.net>, <Spridgets@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: A great Sprite day!!!!
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 20:24:35 -0600
----- Original Message -----
From: <b-evans@earthlink.net>
To: <Spridgets@autox.team.net>; <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>;
<bugeye@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 07, 2006 6:54 PM
Subject: A great Sprite day!!!!

Clear blue skies with nary a cloud in sight!  Temperature hovering
around 92F.  It was a great drive down to the beaches and then along the
sand and surf before the temperatures plunges down to a chilly 78F
tomorrow, and then to a downright frigid 68F on Thursday.  Fortunately
it will be back up into the 70's after that!  But, it is  probably that
way all over this great land of ours.

Buster

Geez, Buster, it hit 60 here in central WI and I thought it was a heat wave.
Tomorrow is projected to be 65.  I'm planning on a motorcycle ride and
putting some chops on the grill.  You SoCal guys are spoiled.

LD