Re: A great Sprite day!!!!

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: Re: A great Sprite day!!!!
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 23:26:28 -0600
No sweat, Buster.  I couldn't handle the misery.  I thought about that
today while we waited for the light to change. I tell you, this
traffic is way worse than Anaheim any day!  We got caught by BOTH of
the red lights and one stop sign today!!   ;-)

Nice day here today as well...   Sunshine and 78 degrees.  A little
warmer tomorrow. Looks like we'll have to suffer through the mid 80s.
Unfortunately I won't be taking advantage of the weather with the
Midget or the bikes. Had my hernia fixed today. No solid food for
another day yet and I'm ready to chew the wood off the front door!!

Cheers!!
Jim - 68 Midget in Dodge City