Re: A great Sprite day!!!!

To: b-evans@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: A great Sprite day!!!!
From: "Bill Gilroy" <wmgilroy@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 09:18:55 -0800
Buster that is the wrong attitude.  These are the OSHIT type of people.  You
need to get out your Clarici BFH (tm), a razor knife and a rusty spoon.
That is all you would need to put the sitution right.   A swing, a cut, and
a push and all would be right.  Don't forget the duct tape.  I'll bet you
would not be the first guy on the list to do something like this .....

Dr. Gilroy