Re: A great Sprite day!!!!

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: A great Sprite day!!!!
From: b-evans@earthlink.net
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 11:53:33 -0800
> Peter C. wrote:  "Aahahahaha yep, the 2 in the foreground, as it
> happens. Maybe we should have used some jackstands...... "

Well, you know those show-offs.  Frank carrying the engine around in one
hand, while Jim shows off a single-handed toting of the gearbox and rear
end!  Some kids never grow up.  Meanwhile, the older but wiser ones
quietly admire them in awe.  Or was it a chortle, knowing they would not
be paying the certain medical bills?

Buster

4dbfscd.jpg]