Good trip to the U Pull It Boneyard

To: "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Good trip to the U Pull It Boneyard
From: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 19:47:50 -0600
Found a couple of goodies at a U Pull It today.  I went looking for a
license plate bracket lights from a RB car, to no avail.  But, I decided to
go ahead and pull the rear end so I got a 3.7 diff and two BTA 806 axles.
The whole rear end was $50.

Then, while looking for something else, I ran across a Datsun.  Hmm, what
model? 210.  Automatic?  No, 5 speed.  50 minutes till closing time.  50
minutes later it was mine for $60.  Can't have too many Datsun 210 5 speed
trannys around, no?  They are getting harder to find.  Most boneyards crush
all the old stuff to make way for Hondas and Hyundais.

I also picked up yet another distributor, this one from a Subaru, to play
with.  It was kinda pricey at $30.  It is a Nippon similar to the Isuzu unit
I'm currently running in the Midget.

Cheers,
Derf