Re: No LBC -- VW Rant

To: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Subject: Re: No LBC -- VW Rant
From: Larry Macy <lmacy@phillymgclub.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 00:40:11 -0500
My wife's 2005 Jetta had the rears go in about 10,000 miles. Turns out
whomever set the parking brake F'ed up. Seems like they are adjusted
tight from the factory and the local mechanics are supposed to loosen
them for driving, but they don't. And Frank thought it was Chinese.

Larry

--

Larry Macy
78 Midget