Re: Diff Value

To: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Diff Value
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 02:27:42 -0600
On 11/25/06, derf <derf247@gmail.com> wrote:
> I got a 3.7 for $49 at a U Pull It two weeks ago.  Of course, I had to pull
> it.  But, I got the whole rear end, complete with two BTA 806 axles, brakes,
> etc.

That makes me sick!   There isn't a salvage yard within 150 miles of
here that has any spridgets!  I'd love to find a 3.7 or 3.5 for $50
but I'm not sure I want to give up the 4.22.  The acceleration with
the 4.22 leads me to believe my midget might be a fun car for
autocross...etc...   ;-)

Thanks anyway to those that offered...   It was kinda fun watching
some of you scurry around Flounder's shop like rodents in a grain
silo. Even the gimp on crutches couldn't stay away...   ;-)

Cheers!!
Jim - 68 Midget in Dodge City