Re: Radiator alternatives

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Radiator alternatives
From: <trevorwj@insightbb.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 09:29:31 -0500
This past summer I never had any trouble with my car overheating, and I was
running it very hard, sometime driving 6 hrs. running 75-80 mph.  Even in stop
and go traffic with 90+ degrees it never got above 195 degrees.  And it
usually hovered around 185.  And this is with a supercharger, and no oil
cooler.  However, my engine only has about 7000 miles on the rebuild, and a
new replacement radiator.
And... no electric fan.

So... I'd have the block flushed and the radiator removed and serviced.  I
really think the stock radiator should be sufficient for a street car.

Just my 2 cents,

Trevor