Re: midget alternator conversion help

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: midget alternator conversion help
From: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 21:04:39 -0600
There are two wires and two terminals.
Put 1/4 female spade connectors on both wires.  I prefer insulated
connectors.
Put one wire on one terminal and the other wire on the other terminal.
If the dash light comes on when the ignition switch is on and goes off when
the motor runs (like it is supposed to do when the alt is working) then you
are finished.
If the dash light doesn't work like it is supposed to then switch the two
wires.

I don't know if a diagram is available.  This is how I did mine some time
ago.  I don't have the car anymore but when my current alt starts acting
Lusasish I will go with the GM alt again.