Re: Cool body filler

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Cool body filler
From: "Bill Gilroy" <wmgilroy@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 12:25:10 -0800
I saw the result of this stuff over the weekend and I have to say it does a
GREAT job.  Some (OK, all) of the stuff on that bugeye is really pitted, but
the axle looks really great. Same for the engine compartment.  I will keep
that stuff in mind if I ever have to deal with that much pitting.

One other thing I don't really think Franks pictures show just how much
metal has been cut out and welded back into that car.  It has to be close to
60%, maybe more.

Gilroy