Re: Cool body filler

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Cool body filler
From: Jim Juhas <james.f.juhas@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 22:39:27 -0500
One word of caution on "Slick Sand."  An unopened can has a relatively
short shelf life.  I bought some at a discounted price from Eastwood
when I had free shipping and a "two-fer" sale.  Two cans that were on my
shelf, unopened, for a little more than a year turned to hard jelly.
Eastwood admitted to there being a shelf life, although it doesn't
appear in the advertising.  They wouldn't replace it.  Evercoat
confirmed that the shelf life is short.

I agree it's neat stuff.  There's an equivalent at the NAPA store, too.