Re: Bugeyes going up in value?

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Bugeyes going up in value?
From: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 10:30:21 -0600
But what I am missing, is the ruthless trashing if his "great
restoration". that makes it worth 125K.
Like the cool carpet replacing the rubber mat,
the lack of factory wheels,
the boot emblem in place of the factory grab handle.........
Ok, there is three from me, who's next?

www.myspace.com/tequilabrad