Re: Bugeyes going up in value?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bugeyes going up in value?
From: b-evans@earthlink.net
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2006 08:51:01 -0800
Come on, fellas, lighten up on poor Frank.  He did the best he could on
the 58 rustbucket.  He's just learning, and now you begrudge him a
little reward.

Buster

    Ron Soave wrote:

--- Brad Fornal <tequila.brad@gmail.com> wrote:

>But what I am missing, is the ruthless trashing if
>his "great
>restoration". that makes it worth 125K.

    We could go on, but I'm pretty sure he just added a
    zero by typo-error. Our phone book has an entire page
    with all the police, social service, welfare numbers,
    etc., and at the top in bold letters it's labeled
    "PUBIC SERVICE NUMBERS". Typos happen!

    Slave
    Woops - I mean "Soave"