Re: Do not get

To: Jack Laird <jlaird237@cox.net>, spridgets net
Subject: Re: Do not get
From: b-evans@earthlink.net
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 18:52:14 -0800
Jack Laird wrote:  "Do not buy the duct heater motor to heater housing
from Moss....No clue where I am going to get a real one but I am going
to try. I just refuse to have plastic sewer pipe under my Bugeye hood
even if it did fit."

I hate to sound like a broken record, but I am quite satisfied with the
one I had sent from AH Spares in England (
http://www.ahspares.co.uk/en/products/default.aspx ).  It may not be the
same rubber-covered wire duct that was original, but looks better than
anything else I have seen.  The web catalog does not give a price, but
mine was about $17 at today's exchange rate.  If you need to make sure,
e-mail Keith Bates, their sailes manager at sales@ahspares.co.uk.

Jay Fishbein told me of finding the perfect ducting at a NAPA store
several years ago, but I have had no luck at any around me.

Buster