Re: Carpet recommendation

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Carpet recommendation
From: type79@ix.netcom.com
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 21:54:53 -0500 (EST)
The sides of the footwells were trimmed with vinyl covered masonite panels, as
was the front facing area ahead of the shifter. If you want carpet in those
areas you will have to cover that area with extra material from the vendor that
supplies the carpet set, get it from a trim shop, or bring the car to a shop
and have the entire job done.

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct
http://home.ix.netcom.com/~type79/