Re: Favorite American Sports Cars

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Favorite American Sports Cars
From: Robert Duquette <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 12:09:46 -0500
Oh, I don't know about that.  I had possibly the richest woman in town pull up
beside my '65 Sprite on the road with her purple Porsche and give a nod.
That's at least 6 years ago.

When I drive up to the country where I hail from, you can wave at just about
anyone and get a wave back, no matter what you're driving.