Re: putting the "Euro-weenies"in their place!

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: putting the "Euro-weenies"in their place!
From: Billy Zoom <billyzoom@billyzoom.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 19:01:10 -0800
We lead the world in just about everything. Unfortunately "everything"
includes production of greenhouse gasses, but I'm not worried. I'm confident
that we'll continue to find solutions to environmental problems as they
arise. Don't misunderstand me...I believe that global warming is every bit
as serious a problem today as global cooling was in the seventies.
Just keep in mind that they didn't ruin British sports cars in an attempt to
comply with Swiss emissions laws, nor did they put Triumph engines in
Midgets because the A-series was too dirty for the French.
The U.S. has the strictest environmental protection laws in the World, and
California has the strictest environmental protection laws in the U.S.
We've been taking it on the chin for the rest of you for quite a while now.
BZ