Sat effort

To: "spridgets net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sat effort
From: "Jack Laird" <jlaird237@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 23:09:03 -0600
Among other things i put the drivers door on. Only took about three hours.
Gesh.

It was a replacement door for the orginal that had some crash battle damage.
Still had the hinges in it. Had to drill the heads off of course then releave
the entry slot so I could get the hindge out and remove the screws with vice
grips.

Then I could free up the nut plats on the body so I could adjust them.

After all that I screwed around, literly, for about two hours trying to get it
aligned. No real joy. Had dinner, went back out and started over doing it the
way they must have at the factory, only took a few min including adjusting the
striker.
ntresting how the mind works. After dinner it was so clear how to do that job.
Last time I hung doors was like 25 years ago and had forgotten the methoid I
guess.

Kinda looks like a car now. Really makes a difference.