RE: Sat effort

To: "'spridgets net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Sat effort
From: "Phil Nase" <nase@ptd.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 08:32:08 -0500
On the door alignment issue.  What is the method to get them right.  I tried
to re align the BE doors once doing it alone.  Seems almost impossible
without two extra hands.

I also had a heck of a time getting the lower screws in thru the inner door
panel and aligned with the hinge.  Is there a better way?

Phil Nase
Quakertown, PA
http://home.comcast.net/~philnasecpa

After all that I screwed around, literly, for about two hours trying to get
it aligned. No real joy. Had dinner, went back out and started over doing it
the way they must have at the factory, only took a few min including
adjusting the striker.