Re: The News is Out!!

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The News is Out!!
From: "Jackson Zimmermann" <jzimmerm@k12albemarle.org>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 07:51:42 -0500
Argh!  I missed the last one due to the birth of a child, I missed the
one previous to that due to a long scheduled vacation, and I'm going to
miss th...  No, wait.  It says 2008, not 2007.  Hmmm, maybe I can
actually make this one.  Just to make sure that I keep this on the front
burner, is there an e-mailing list to get onto for regular updates?

Now lets see how I'm going to swing this, wife, 3 kids 10 and under by
then, 1 Sprite.

Jackson Zimmermann-64 Sprite