Good Stuff At Horrible Frait

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Good Stuff At Horrible Frait
From: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 17:23:01 -0600
My local HF store had Amflo, Made in USA, compressor parts kit with several
male and female nipples, two chucks, one male, one female, a blower
attachment and maybe one or two other things in the clearance area for $14.

Also, picked up a #42619 "Airplane" free flight toy airplane for $6.99 that
works well.  It climbs to 120 feet or so, circles a few times and glides
down to a landing that you would probably survive if your were in the
plane.  It has flown about ten times and been on roofs, in trees, and into
fences and still goes after a little USPS red, white, and blue tape and a
new prop(spare prop included with plane).

I recommend the compressor parts for Frank and the plane for those of you
who have kids or grand kids around 8 or 10, or if you are like me and like
to fly toys around.

Cheers,
Derf