Re: The News is Out!!

To: "Bill L" <pythias@pacifier.com>
Subject: Re: The News is Out!!
From: "Bill Gilroy" <wmgilroy@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 11:05:09 -0800
I should be up to that.  It is doable.  It is 2,000 miles. At 60 MPH and
driving 10 hours/day you go about 600 miles.  That is 3.5 days until you are
there.  Figure 4 days.  The route takes me on a diagonal from WA, OR, UT.
We could pick up some of the N. CA guys in Salt Lake City, UT.    The route
also goes through Boise ID and there is a lister there.    The passes in the
Rockies could be scary in a Spridget.  Them are some big mountains.  At
least there is not much of a chance of snow.

Sure you would be hot and have a sore ass, but with enough people and spares
you could get there and back.

Gilroy